Monday, April 12, 2010

I Miss Beer!

I realize when you are pregnant, you have to give up certain things, i.e. alcohol, sushi, unpasturized cheeses, caffiene. I get it. I know the end result is worth it. It's just hard watching March Madness sober, especially when my Hawks loose in the second round! Then spring arrives and it has been so beautiful here. Perfect for a cold one after work, doing yard work, having dinner with friends. But not here-nada. This weekend Ward made the most DELICIOUS drink. It was a Moscow Mule meets a Brazillian Caipirinha-A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ( I may have snuck a teeny weeny taste).  I guess for the last 15 weeks, I have been able to satisfy most cravings, minus having a cold one. I know I can wait a few more months :o)


I miss you my friend (sniff, sniff)

No comments:

Post a Comment